Are you planning to apply for Study Visa
to Czech Republic?
As official representatives of prestigious Czech Republic Universities, Gyanberry has years of experience in offering admission and visa support services to students who aim to study in Czech Republic.
Gyanberry provides comprehensive guidance and consultancy to students who wish to apply for study visa to Czech Republic
Gyanberry Services for Czech Republic Student Visa:
1. Guidance on filling up the study visa application form
2. Guidance on gathering necessary documents as required by Czech Embassy in Abu Dhabi
3. Checking documents before they are submitted to Embassy to ensure they meet Embassy requirements
4. Translation of documents from Arabic/English to Czech Language
5. Legalisation and notarisation of documents from Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Embassy of Czech Republic in Abu Dhabi
6. Appointment booking with Embassy of Czech Republic in Abu Dhabi
Process for legal translation of documents to Czech Language:
Step 1. Scan documents in PDF form and upload them to the document translation form on the right side of this page.
Step 2. We will provide you estimate cost and time required for translation depending on number of pages and type of document.
Step 3. Once you confirm the estimate cost, we will start the translation process.
Step 4. Translation usually takes 2-3 working days.
Step 5. Translated documents will be emailed to you as a scan copy **.
Step 6: Take print out of the translation document and Visit Embassy of Czech Republic in Abu Dhabi to legalize your translated document. Both Original (or attested copy) and translated documents are required at the Embassy to legalize the translated document.
1. For regular translation of documents actual/physical documents are not required.It is sufficient to have scanned
( clear /readable) copies via email.
"Dear Gyanberry team