Looking to study in Europe? Czech Republic is one of the best countries to study abroad. Masaryk University, bearing the name of the first Czechoslovak president T. G. Masaryk, was founded in the 2nd largest city of the Czech Republic, Brno, the student capital of Czech Republic. Situated in the heart of Europe, students can enjoy site visits such as Prague, Bratislava, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, or Berlin. All these cities are close enough to visit in a day or a weekend. Masaryk University with its research and development has been shaping lives around us since 1919.
Masaryk students have the right to suggest the direction in which the university should work. To accomplish this goal, the council welcomes every thought and suggestions for the better functioning of the university. Because of all these features, Masaryk University falls on the list of best universities in the world to study abroad. Knowledge is supreme and everyone of us targets to achieve the same. There is no limit or destination to learning. Masaryk University is one of the top universities in the world which understands this basic fact. Therefore, gives every student access to classes & lectures from different domains as well at no cost. The university runs a holistic information system wherein almost everything right from documentation to queries & doubts are resolved online. Therefore, the university operates nearly everything online in a few clicks or email.
There are excellent housing accommodations available nearby city center. One can opt for house rents outskirts also. Because the public transport makes the entire living hassle free, students living under tight budget also fit into the system easily.
Masaryk University conducts foundation program for preparation year. They also offer
- Bachelor degree programs for General Medicine, Dentistry and Physiotherapy.
- Master degree programs for Business Management, Finance, Economics, Public Finance & Economics.
Approximate tuition fee for
- General Medicine is 13000 USD / 47800 Dirham / 924000 INR per annum.
- Dentistry is 15300 USD / 56100 Dirham / 1084500 INR per annum.
- Physiotherapy is 9025 USD / 33150 Dirham / 641000 INR per annum
- Masters in Business Management, Finance and Economics is 3303 USD / 12134 Dirham / 235000 INR per annum